Sunday, February 19, 2012

Today's the day...

I'm hoping to become a paid photographer. With stock, yes, but now I'm thinking about doing portraits as well. I have some good equipment for taking portraits, such as some rolls of muslin backdrop, studio lighting units and a good solid tripod. I've also thought about doing real estate photography, something I learned about one of the AWAI workshop recordings. It sounds like something that is doable, makes decent money and doesn't require dealing with difficult people.

Until then, my younger daughter N is a willing model, as shown by the portrait I did below:



This is supposed to be one where I'm demonstrating a rainy day. Kind of hard to do that when there's still a foot of snow on the ground, and our last rainy day was back in October. Shooting "rain" shots was difficult, and this was probably the best one out of the bunch. Oh well, you do what you can...

No comments: