Saturday, February 18, 2012

Up on the mountain

We're skiing today at A-Basin - or, more accurately, I skied this morning, R is skiing now because he likely didn't want to spend too much on two lift tickets. So we split the day. Even though i'm getting work done, I wished I could've gone with him, the girls and our friends. It's kind of a bummer being here stuck in the lodge (with really poor wi-fi connections and no cell phone service, natch) and everyone else is having fun on the mountain.

I'd like to include some pictures in this post, but I can't even do that, since my cell phone battery is almost dead. So, no proof that we actually skied today other than my own word. Which you trust anyway, right?

So, I'm thinking that I can get the article done tonight, upload my photos to the agencies (here's hoping some of all get accepted), and maybe get some ironing done. Oh yeah, and take a shower. Perhaps my outlook would be better if I took one now.

My apologies for such a whiney post. But if you were here with me, seeing the clear blue day and feeling the warm temps, wanting to be out skiing and getting really annoyed with this nonexistent tech connections if I have to be waiting for everyone else, just maybe you'd feel the same way.

No comments: